Monday 12 July 2010

The Next Bit



We had a few visitors while we were in hospital which was lovely. I was fed and given medication and the nursing staff looked after Eva, as in they came and took her off to be weighed and washed and changed and so on. They also took care of all the medical stuff that had to be done like the Heel Prick Test.

My mum and dad had arrived on Saturday and came to see us in the hospital which was lovely. On Sunday afternoon we were able to go home. It was a bit weird leaving the hospital. I didn't want anything bad, like smoke from cigerettes or exhaust to get anywhere near Eva. I was all protective of my little one.

We got a taxi home and it was nice to be there. I was really sore and not really able to do much, even sitting down was painful.



On Sunday Adam's mum and nan arrived and came to see us along with my partents. It was lovely to see the grandparents and great grandparents enjoying our little girl. They were all so pleased, as were we I have to say.
Then followed days of being together, spending time with grandparents, sleeping, eatting and more sleeping.









Eva was a perfect baby, she slept a lot, ate well and was happy being handed round to family. I called her my little wood slice (she curled up like a wood louse and her aunty Debbie used to call them wood slices, cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment